October 8-21 2023
7939$, triple occupancy
Voyage Aqua-Mundo offers an exceptional diving cruise offering scuba diving enthusiasts the best that the Galapagos Islands have to offer! This cruise takes you to the northernmost dive sites of the archipelago, which are considered to be among the best in the world! Cette croisière vous amène jusqu’aux sites de plongée les plus au nord de l’archipel et qui sont considérés comme parmi les meilleurs au monde!
Our partners are local suppliers, which makes it possible to offer products at a fair price, equitable and eco-responsible.
The proposed itinerary includes a diving cruise, but also a few extra days on the islands so that you can immerse yourself in local life.
Day 1 – Arrival in Baltra airport de San Cristóbal* – Transport vers Puerto Baquerizo Moreno – Activité libre
Day 2 – Plongées sous-marine ou autres activité** – Isla San Cristóbal
Day 3 – Plongées sous-marine ou autres activité** – Isla San Cristóbal
Day 4 – Transfert vers Isla Santa Cruz – Activités près de Puerto Ayora
Day 5 – Arrivée sur la croisière – Check dive – Activité près de Puerto Ayora
Day 6 – Croisière plongée – PUNTA CARRIÓN / BALTRA / COUSIN ROCK
Day 7 – Croisière plongée – WOLF ISLAND
Day 8 – Croisière plongée – DARWIN ISLAND
Day 9 – Croisière plongée – WOLF ISLAND
Day 10 – Croisière plongée – CAPE DOUGLAS / PUNTA VICENTE ROCA
Jour 11 – Croisière plongée – CAPE MARSHALL / ROCA BLANCA
Day 12 – Retour de la croisière – Vol de retour vers Quito*
Guaranteed departure with a minimum of 8 persons
Groupe de maximum 12 personnes
Pour plongeurs avancés uniquement
For any questions about the itinerary or the available activities, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 days/7nights on the cruise (minimum of 24 dives)
- 7 nights accommodation on the boat
- 4 nights accommodation on the Galápagos Islands
- 11 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners (26 meals)
- 2 days activities on San Cristobal Island
- Other small excrursions mentionned in the itinerary
- French and english speaking guide
- Galápagos National Park guide
You must plan
- All international and domestic flights
- Migration INGALA card 20 USD (at airport)
- Galápagos national park entrance fees 100 USD
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in Quito**
- Nitrox 150 USD (available on the cruise)
- Diving and Travel insurances
- Equipment rental
- CFCTA contribution.
Terms of payment and reservation:
- Deposit of $1300 required to reserve your place (only deposit possible online);
- The 1300$ deposit is 100% non-refundable unless the package is voluntarily canceled by Voyage Aqua-Mundo
- If the customer wishes to cancel their package, any amount additional to the 1,300$ deposit paid up to 61 days prior to departure will be fully refunded;
- Final payment must be made a maximum of 60 days before departure. Final payment is 100% non-refundable 60 days prior to departure;
- In the event of complete cancellation of the package by Voyage Aqua-Mundo within 60 days of departure and for reasons beyond the control of the travel agent (exemple: travel ban by government authorities), Voyage Aqua-Mundo will keep an amount of 250$ for the management of the file in addition to the non-refundable amounts that will have already been paid to suppliers on behalf of clients. Where applicable, details of fees paid to suppliers will be provided to customers. Customers will then be able to claim the costs incurred from their insurer or from the CFCTA.
Possibility of financing your trip by making monthly payments. Get an open loan with early payment without penalty and set the desired term yourself.
Contact us to discuss about the funding availability. Faire une demande
Financing partner: https://ifxpress.ca/
Out of stock