Diving cruise - From July 28 to August 4, 2024
2 650 USD/person, quadruple occupancy
This departure is currently being prepared. If you are interested, you can email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the names of the interested passengers.
The Sea of Cortez has been referred to by legendary diver Jacques Cousteau as "the aquarium of the world" and it's for a reason! The Sea of Cortez, known as the Gulf of California, is a breathtaking destination for scuba diving!
The Sea of Cortez offers the opportunity to observe sea lions, whale sharks, mobula rays, dolphins and huge schools of fish. Diving in the Sea of Cortez may vary. The current can be more or less strong and the visibility can also vary depending on these currents and the season. Even if the dives are not necessarily deep, these are dedicated to more experienced divers, with some deep sea experience.
Itinerary – Midriff Islands
- Day 1 – Boarding at 5 p.m. in Puerto Peñasco / Dinner and departure around 7 p.m.
- Day 2 – Isla Ángel de la Guarda / 3 dives / Cruise at sunset with sea lions
- Day 3 – Isla Ángel de la Guarda / 3 dives and 1 night dive
- Day 4 – Isla San Pedro Mártir / 3-4 dives
- Day 5 – Isla San Pedro Mártir / 3-4 dives
- Day 6 – Isla Salsipuedes / Isla Las Ánimas / 3 dive and 1 night dive
- Day 7 – Bahía de los Ángeles / 2 dives / Snorkeling with whale sharks
- Day 8 – Arrival at Puerto Peñasco and desembarkation before 7:30 a.m.
The itinerary may vary slightly depending on the weather and if unique animal sightings occur, different options may be suggested to divers.
Guaranteed departure with a minimum of 6 people
Group of maximum 16 persons
The product is also offered to non-divers!!
For any questions about the itinerary, do not hesitate to write to our email address
- 8 days/7 nights on the cruise;
- 6 dive days, 3-4 dives per day, depending on the weather
- 7 breakfasts/6 lunches/7dinners, all beverages including beer and wine;
- French/english speaking guide;
- Land transfert from Phoenix airport to Puerto Penasco (both ways).
- All international flights;
- Other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary;
- Extra accommodation, depending on flight itineraries;
- Diving and travel insurances;
- Equipment rental;
- Natural Park fees;
- Nitrox (120USD)*;
- Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (CFCTA).
*Prices may change without prior notice.
Terms of payment and reservation:
- Deposit of $1300 required to reserve your place (only deposit possible online);
- The 1300$ deposit is 100% non-refundable unless the package is voluntarily canceled by Voyage Aqua-Mundo
- If the customer wants to cancel is package, all amount superior to the 1300$ deposit paied until 89 days before departure is refundable.
- Final payment must be pay at least 90 days before departure date. Final payment is 100% non refundable 90 days before departure date.
- In the event of complete cancellation of the package by Voyage Aqua-Mundo within 90 days of departure and for reasons beyond the control of the travel agent (exemple: travel ban by government authorities), Voyage Aqua-Mundo will keep an amount of 250$ for the management of the file in addition to the non-refundable amounts that will have already been paid to suppliers on behalf of clients. Where applicable, details of fees paid to suppliers will be provided to customers. Customers will then be able to claim the costs incurred from their insurer or from the FICAV.
Possibility of financing your trip by making monthly payments. Get an open loan with early payment without penalty and set the desired term yourself.
Contact us to discuss about the funding availability. Make a request
Out of stock