July 3-16 2022
The Galapagos Islands is an isolated archipelago comprising around 125 volcanic islands and islets and located approximately 1,000 km from the coast of Ecuador. Known for its large shark population, including hammerhead, Galapagos sharks and white tips, the nutrient-rich waters also attract manta rays, sea lions, eagle rays, dolphins, whale sharks, and much more! Some dive sites are so rich in marine life that you won't even know where to look! In addition to world-famous diving sites, the Galapagos Islands offer you a multitude of land and water activities allowing you to discover this mysterious archipelago. The flora and fauna of the land are just as intriguing and unique as those seen underwater. You will be fascinated by the different species of giant tortoises, the marine iguanas basking in the sun and the sea lions occupying all the public benches of the city! Whether underwater or on land, the Galapagos Islands will amaze you with their biodiversity and uniqueness! Without a doubt, the trip of a lifetime!
The proposed itinerary includes a mix of water and land activities allowing you to soak up in the ambience of 4 different islands. The main itinerary includes a minimum of 12 dives, spread over 6 days. Diving days can be replaced by days of land or water activities for non-diving travelers
Voyage Aqua-Mundo works only with local companies to provide fair and eco-responsible travels.
Guaranteed departure with a minimum of 10 people
Group of up to 16 people
10 divers maximum
For any questions about the itinerary or the available activities, please write to us at email@example.com
- 11 nights of accommodation in the Galapagos islands
- 11 lunches + 8 dinners (total of 19 meals)
- Private transport between Baltra and Isabela (by plane or boat, depending on availability)
- 2 inter-island transport by boat
- All land transfers
- Min. 12 dives including diving equipment (sauf ordinateur de plongée)
- Guide to the Galapagos Marine Reserve
- 5 days of land activities
- English/French/Spanish speaking guide
You must plan
- All flights except the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fee to Galapagos National Park of 100 USD
- INGALA migration card 20 USD and tax of 10 USD
- 2 hotel nights in Quito (depending on the flight schedule chosen)
- Travel and diving Insurance
- CFCTA contribution.
- Tips and pocket money
Terms of payment and reservation:
- Deposit of $ 1000 required to reserve your place;
- The 1000$ deposit is 100% non-refundable unless the package is voluntarily canceled by Voyage Aqua-Mundo;
- If the customer wishes to cancel their package, any amount additional to the 1,000$ deposit paid up to 61 days prior to departure will be fully refunded;
- Final payment must be made a maximum of 60 days before departure. Final payment is 100% non-refundable 60 days prior to departure;
- In the event of complete cancellation of the package by Voyage Aqua-Mundo within 60 days of departure and for reasons beyond the control of the travel agent (exemple: travel ban by government authorities), Voyage Aqua-Mundo will keep an amount of 250$ for the management of the file in addition to the non-refundable amounts that will have already been paid to suppliers on behalf of clients. Where applicable, details of fees paid to suppliers will be provided to customers. Customers will then be able to claim the costs incurred from their insurer or from the FICAV.
Possibility of financing your trip by making monthly payments. Get an open loan with early payment without penalty and set the desired term yourself.
Contact us to discuss about the funding availability.
Financing partner: https://ifxpress.ca/